Ingredients & Directions
- 1/2 can organic pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
- 2 cups organic spinach (or any leafy green)
- 1/2 frozen banana (chunks for easy blending)
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or any type of milk you like)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon and nutmeg (add more or less to taste)
Save the remaining puree for another smoothie (don't keep in the can though, put it in a storage container) or freeze it in ice cube trays for later use.
Here's a link to the recipe and nutritional information on SparkPeople.