Facial brushing removes dead skin and stimulates circulation, which firms and improves skin tone. Your skin will become softer and smoother! It's like a mini facial massage every time you brush, a fabulous way to spoil yourself during your daily facial cleaning routine.
In order to do the face brushing sequence you need a small natural-fiber bristle brush. The important thing to look for when selecting the appropriate face brush are natural plant fiber bristles. Do not use the type with plastic bristles because it will not have the same effect. I'm excited to announce that T-Tapp now sells face brushes!
In addition to the Body Brushing Sequence, Teresa Tapp created a special Face Brushing Sequence that has been proven to be effective. There are 6 simple steps to this special sequence and it feels amazing!
T-Tapp Face Brushing Sequence (As seen on the T-Tapp Forums)
Use light butterfly-like strokes -- no scrubbing necessary!
- Neck: brush upwards on the neck several times
- Jaw line: starting at the chin, brush out in circular motions towards ear on both sides of your jaw
- Cheekbones: brush out in circular motions towards ear
- Forehead: start in middle of forehead and brush up and out on each side towards temple
- Nose: small circular movements over the nose
- Under eyes: tiny, light circular motions from outer eye in towards the nose (not out towards ear)
Simple as that! A great way to improve circulation, exfoliation and tightening, plus it only takes less than 5 minutes to complete this glowing routine. Brush daily for best results.